BUTTER PECAN LOAF
(With Cream Cheese)
Busy? Aren’t we all!
This Butter Pecan Loaf can be made the night before for a quick and easy breakfast to-go.
Try doubling or even tripling the recipe for a larger loaf. You will have breakfast for days!
We love topping it with cream cheese, jam, or peanut butter.
Certain to get you hooked on our Protizyme Butter Pecan Cookie!
- 1 scoop @MetabolicNutrition Butter Pecan Cookie (35g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour (30g)
- 2 T egg substitute (30g)
- 2 T unsweetened almond milk (30ml)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (113g)
- 2 T sugar free maple syrup (30g)
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/2 t baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients until smooth
- Pour batter into mini loaf pan (coated with nonstick spray)
- Top with pecan pieces (optional)
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes
The loaf (without pecan pieces) - 450 calories
6F 67C 35P
***Used (@sinisterlabs) calorie free maple syrup
Would work with any sugar free syrup