Caramelized Banana Pecan Waffle
Our Protizyme Butter Pecan Cookie Protein is the perfect flavor for this Protein Waffle. Top with caramelized bananas and pecans for the Ultimate Breakfast!
With 37 grams of protein, your day is off to a great start!
You will also get some healthy fats from the pecans to keep you full and satisfied until lunchtime.
- 1 scoop @metabolicnutrition Banana Cream (35g)
- 1 banana (100g)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour (30g)
- 3 T egg substitute (46ml)
- 1 T unsweetened almond milk (15ml)
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 2 T pecan pieces (14g)
- 1/2 banana (50g) + 1 T sugar free maple syrup (for topping) (@sinisterlabs)
- Mash banana
- Mix together all ingredients (will be thick) - add banana last
- Cook on waffle iron with nonstick spray (low to medium heat)
- Cut 1/2 banana into slices for topping
- Add banana slices, syrup, and pecans to pan
- Cook on stove top for about 5 minutes
- Add toppings to waffle and enjoy!
Macros (with toppings)
486 calories 14F 60C 37P