We like simple recipes.
We’re talkin’ 3 ingredient, no bake, ready in less than 15 minutes easy! Protizyme Sprinkle Cheesecake Bites are the perfect snack. Great before or after your workout and will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
All 8 bites come in around 400 calories so you can eat one or eat them all!
Drizzle with white chocolate for an extra sweet treat.
1/2 scoop Protizyme Vanilla Cake (16 g)
- 4 full graham crackers sheets
- 6 Tbsp fat free cream cheese (84 g)
- Sweetener if desired (1-2 Splenda packets)
Optional: Melted white chocolate for drizzle
Crush graham crackers (in blender or in a Ziplock bag with rolling pin)
- Combine cream cheese and protein
- Add Sprinkles
- Roll or scoop into balls
- Melt white chocolate and drizzle on-top of protein balls
- Let set and enjoy!
Store in refrigerator for 3 days. Freeze longer.
MACROSAll 8 Protizyme Cheesecake Bites
- Calories: 406 cals
- Carbs: 57 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Protein: 27 g