Back to school time is coming! Need a quick breakfast? After school snack? Put the kids on the bus and YOU need a snack?
We got you covered!
Follow the base recipe and add whatever fun toppings you like! The recipe makes 8 bars and each one is under 200 calories. Snack Perfection!
1/2 scoop Protizyme Butter Pecan Cookie (16 g)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (128 g)
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (160 g)
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (30 mL)
- 1/4 cup sugar free syrup (60 mL)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Mini chocolate chips
- Mini M&Ms
Cook peanut butter, protein, milk, syrup, and vanilla on low heat until melted
- Remove from heat
- Stir in oats, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon
- Let cool slightly (so chocolate doesn’t melt)
- Add your mix ins
- Press mixture into pan lined with parchment
- Refrigerate to set
- Cut into 8 bars
- Store at room temp for 2 days. Refrigerate for a week.
Makes 8 Bars
- Calories: 1,525
- Carbs: 156 g
- Fat: 82 g
- Protein: 62 g
- Calories: 190
- Carbs: 19.5 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Protein: 8 g