Peppermint Candy Cookies
Still have some leftover Christmas Candies? We know just what to do with them! These Peppermint Candy Cookies will have you back in the Holiday Spirit!
Protizyme Chocolate Cake and Peppermint never tasted so good!
We use coconut flour to keep these gluten free and low carb.
- 1/2 scoop @metabolicnutrition Chocolate Cake (17g)
- 2 T coconut flour (16g)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (120g)
- 1 T egg substitute (15g)
- 2 t unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1/4 t peppermint extract
- 1 T mini chocolate chips (15g)
- sweetener to taste (2 Splenda packets)
Optional (for dipping)
- dark chocolate
- peppermint candies
- Mix all ingredients in one bowl - add mini chips last
- Scoop batter onto cookie sheet (batter will be wet)
- Press down slightly
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes
- Let cool
- Eat plain or dip in melted chocolate and crushed peppermint candies
6 cookies (without dipping)
270 calories 9F 32C 21P